-->

måndag 9 juni 2014

We're on a boat!

This Saturday was boat-ride-with-friends-saturday to celebrate my birthday. The weather might not look very good... but it was! Though everyone was freezing while driving to our destination :)

Time for BBQ. My brother was our grill master!

Malin and Aida!

 Marie did some artipelego-posing...


Sebastian and Philip went for a swim!!! Jesus.... I think we had 16 degrees celsius. I need at least 18 haha! Even though I swim three-four times a week (indoors) this just feels too cold..

Opening my birthday gift from Marie (and Svea of course).

This really nice lamp will be lightening up my home!!!! Weeei!


 Of course I had to try out my new hammock that I got from Philastian!




On our way home we got cosy with loads of blankets as it had become really cold.... This last photo by Philip summarizes our awesome trip! And thank you dad for driving this massive piece of plastic :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar