-->

lördag 21 juni 2014

Midsummer on Öland #3

Christopher, me, Mårten and Philip went for a short trip to the supermarket. We made a stop at this pier.

Little fish must have been someone's dinner.... the rests ended up here. These kind of small fishes are called 'spigg' and are all over in the Swedish waters! Good to fish bigger fishes with :)  

Time for a swim! Sebastian does some gymnastics to get ready :)

Classic: The-happy-jump-photo! Lotta, Justin, Lisa, Sebastion, Sandra, Jonas and Oscar.

Ooooooh cold. Around four of us had a swim (I did not) in 14 degrees....

Sun was shining finally!

Starting to get dark.. We all met at the beach to see the sun go down together.

Philastian!

All of us! And Johan's parents too, Pia and Lennart. Weird that it will get darker from now on, good that I got to celebrate Friday evening together with these great people.

Sunset song by Carro and Lotta!
Thank you Johan for inviting us all to enjoy this wonderful place with you. I had the best time on Öland and will remember this sunset for ever. I just love water & sun combined, there is nothing else needed to make me feel good. If I don't live by the ocean like this one day I'll be very surprised.

Hope you had a great midsummer friends in Stockholm and everywhere else! I wish you all the best, now summer has started for real. Take care, see you. Puss /Sandy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar