-->

söndag 15 juni 2014

Broken Circle Breakdown

Never on this blog have I recommended a movie. But recently this movie just blew me away, completely! Wow.. I'm still amazed and can't stop listen to the soundtrack either (country music, but hey I love it!!!). 

From imdb: Elise and Didier fall in love at first sight, in spite of their differences. He talks, she listens. He's a romantic atheist, she's a religious realist. When their daughter becomes seriously ill, their love is put on trial.

I cried, laughed and felt like glued to the sofa. The movie is from Belgium and I've always loved the non-american blockbusters. I really like the language too (flemish) which sounds like a mix of Swedish, German and English. 

Please watch. Here's my favorite track! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar