-->

söndag 15 juni 2014

3 x Sandy



Summer has come to Stockholm :) Here's a wish list for this summer: 

- Do my crawling in an outside-pool
- Loads and loads of BBQ's
- Book a spontaneous last-min-trip somewhere.. 
- Travel the artipelago with the boat of my dad (and of course the new sailing boat of Philastian)
- Go for walks around the parks of Stockholm
- Read books
- Drink more water (I'm so bad at this)
- Have fruit-picnics 
- Dance wherever there's a good vibe!
- Go to all good concert that I possibly can
- Paint my toenails coral 
- Skinny dip 
- Beach-volleyball 
- Get together with good people
- Buy thousands of vinyls
- Only wear colorful clothing 
- Work on fun projects 

... so many things! We'll see what happens, but with "sunshine" 24/7 most things will turn out ok I think :) Oh and I'd love to go to an outdoor-cinema too!!! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar