-->

lördag 7 juni 2014

Aida + Stockholm = True

Aida. I got to know her when we were on a "casting" for a shared flat in Hamburg... I've known her for five years now and for the first time she's in Stockholm! I'm so happy she's here, we haven't seen each other for 1,5 years.... It's going to be so lovely showing her the best parts of the city :)

This picture was taken some hours after her arrival while walking in the sunset of Stockholm.. the best evening ever. Stockholm, we're in love with you!

The amusement park in Stockholm is called "Gröna Lund". You could actually her the people scream from the spot this photo was taken haha! I worked there one summer and sold hell loads of sausages. I'm afraid I haven't eaten one single sausage since....

Old houses. Oh my.... people were really small back then, that door is not my size!!!

My new car #loveit



No words needed. Wow.

1 kommentar:

  1. I'd like to contact you but I can't find your e-mail. Please contact me kalle.olsson@titan.se. It's about The Magnolia.
    /Kalle Olsson, Titan Televison

    SvaraRadera