-->

söndag 20 oktober 2013

Artipelag - made by nature in nature

This beautiful entrance goes to Artipelag - a museum outside Stockholm that offers various art exhibitions, walks in nature next to the ocean, a great restaurant and awesome architecture design!




We went there today to celebrate the father of my stepmother. Here my two siblings Linnéa and Alexander. They don't look very pleased, but oh they were.



I love the golden toilet! When I live in a big mansion sometime soon (hehe) I'll build something similar..



They have cool designer stuff in their shop. I like these mugs, good for picnic. And their desk is made of leather! Very non-yogic but looks good...

There are free busses for turists going from town to Artipelag every day, for free! So make sure you visit this big museum of stillness and beauty. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar