-->

lördag 26 oktober 2013

"I'm Gloria Gaynor who turned out to be a vampire"

Mozart, Gloria Gaynor who turned out to be a vampire (btw I'm not pregnant), casanova and a young Gandalf!

The students at the academy were I've been modeling invited me to their halloween party. My first thought was: "This is going to be soooo weird". But again, those thoughts were only mine. The best thing with art students must be that they are so creative in all aspects. Each costume was thought through and well executed! The decorations were nice too; spiders web, evil symbols on the floor and pumpkins in every corner.

Miss universe had beautiful hair! On this picture her title sadly had disappeared. Later on I suddenly had it around my neck and she gave me the responsibility to be miss universe for the rest of the evening! The french couple carried baguettes in case someone would become hungry.

Someone got hungry! These people also carried a swedish-french dictionary... And said bonjour all the time. Oh and look carefully, you'll see miss universe trying to steel some bread from monsieur!


These students are hilarious! I'm so happy I went to their party. Miles was a prostituted geisha, he's the guy kissing another guy standing in the middle. The fireman in front helped out in risky situations and the pirates sang yo ho! Me and some students had put some soul music on around midnight and we danced all over the place.  

They'd planned activities through out the evening. Like beer ball. It turned out, I'm a natural pro and got to be in all teams haha!

Would be fun if you guys could pick your favorite costume and share it in a comment :) Please vote for me (I had really nice pink shoes with diamonds too)!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar