-->

torsdag 24 oktober 2013

Halloween inspiration #tbt

Throw back thursday! Not really sure why it's become such an overused hash tag on social media, but I thought I'd give it a try. Soon it's halloween and I'm looking forward to see all your costumes! I'd like to share some of my good costume-moments in life. On this picture I'm dressed like "amazon women" with Camila. A costume I made myself!

The originals. Need more leather next time that's for sure.

One party I dressed like Gloria Gaynor. I even made my own microphone (pink of course) out of toilette paper and egg-boxes. As the DJ saw me, he immediately played "I will survive" and aaaaaall the guests moved away from the dance floor. You should now one thing: that might have been one of my BEST performances in my life!

When my mother threw her birthday party we (me, my sister and mom) dressed like ABBA and sang "Super Trouper". So much fun!!! I also made a bellydance-surprise-show that night :)

In Stockholm they host a competition for runners every year, called "midnattsloppet" (midnight run). So you run through Stockholm city at midnight basically. Well, my friends and I knew we weren't good runners, so we thought: "Let's win best costume". For two weeks in August we sew this Chinese dragon together: a twelve meter long object with loads of steel and cloth for six people to carry one mile. Really hard to run... but we won a camera and free shrimps that month haha :)

With my friend Sonja I once dressed like Vincent Vega and she was Mia Wallace. A good choice if you want to dress together with someone. Only thing a bit tricky was to make Travolta's butt on my chin not look like dirt (which most people ended up thinking). 

Hope that inspired you some! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar