-->

måndag 7 oktober 2013

The Swedish West Coast #latergram



Me, Sebastian and Philip drove eight hours from Stockholm (east coast) to Hamburgö (west coast) where our friend Gustav stayed some weeks this summer. I've wanted to share these pictures for so long! The road trip was excellent. Load music and great company.The west coast, which by the way also is know as "best coast" in Sweden (local joke), offers nice local flee markets with awesome stuff. I bought the big brown bottle in the front! 10 Sek :)Our local guide Gustav!Nice little toilet (Swedish style) along the way.Me and Philip got enlightened by the beautiful surroundings. These things were ALL OVER. So scary. But I like them somehow, they make parts of Sweden feel more exotic haha. Time for crab-fishing!I got oysters and a sea star. I loved the west coast! As a small kid my family and I stayed a couple of days close to where Gustav lives. But WOW! I did not remember it being this beautiful. These flowers are dried flowers now, decorating my room in the little brown vase I bought. Thank you Gustav for being an excellent host and guide!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar