-->

söndag 8 december 2013

Voice lost, but not my christmas mood




Some of the things I sold this weekend at Siggesta Gård christmas market.

This guy, Anders Levén, is sort of a Swedish version of "Jamie Oliver". He stood right next to me and was a really funny person who gave me loads of his honey to make my sour throat recover. Also he poked me of not eating red meat, but also he's a hunter so...

Unfortunately I lost my voice on saturday haha. Oh why... But on sunday my sister Linnéa and an unknown friendly lady helped me by representing my voice. The lady came from Malmö, south Sweden, and her dialect charmed many costumers - while I sounded like an orc.

Even though I've been sick all week, I managed and now it's over! Next time you find mea at a market I hopefully will be my healthy me and not frozen to death. Come to Sweden's best christmas market on the 21-22 of December and Skansen. See you there!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar