-->

onsdag 25 december 2013

Fashion show with Sonja

My friend Sonja studies a year of textile design at tillskärarakademin and had her "half-year-exhibition" last week. She'd made a shirt and skirt - the skirt which I wore at the exhibition.

Sonja's work!

I tried to look like a real model, drinking vitamin-water and all haha!


People in Sonja's life (from left): Brother, father, friend, mother, boyfriend, boyfriend's parents :) It was fun! And Sonja is very talented. I hope she'll start her own brand some day weeei!

This is how the show looked like 2013, hopefully this year's show will be up soon.

1 kommentar:

  1. I really like the space they used for the exhibition! Also with the many different types of modeling you've done I think it goes without saying that you are a model...

    SvaraRadera