-->

måndag 9 december 2013

NEW IN SHOP: Bigger photo blocks and a version in swedish birch

Finally I've added The Photo Block in birch :)


Also, you'll find The Photo Block in a bigger size: 59cm x 7cm. They are produced in both walnut and birch to give your images more space!


They look nice combined, like yin & yang. The walnut block is waxed in walnut wax and the birch block is waxed in white waxed - twice.

I got my first review! This is what Anna thinks about her small Photo Block in walnut:

"I loved this item! It shipped right away and got there on time for my parents birthday".

Take a look and buy your christmas presents on my shop ;) I just love my little hobby. A good thing to try something new and work physically! Like Samuel L. Jackson said: "I don't understand how people live without creating".   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar