-->

fredag 6 december 2013

Little help from my friends



I got a little help from my friends! Sebastian & Philip (also known as "Philastian") came and waxed a round of 300 photo blocks. They where also fascinated by the different things laying around. And inspired to do their own stuff! 

The next day Simone came. She too helped me with the 300 photo blocks (oh my they've been given me heart attacks AND tonsillitis... I've been in bed the last three days). Wood was interesting to Simone, but she rather took the role of a true CEO in the office - answering unknown phone calls. 


This time I've been producing photo blocks in birch as well :) The look really nice next to the walnut block. Weeeei! Like yin & yang.


What's been giving me the REAL heart attack has been a production of 13 desks... When I get better I'll have to wax them twice, some of them still need polishing before. It's fun work, but a lot of work. You'll see my birch versions of the photo blocks soon on my etsy shop

Thank you Saqar, Philastian and Simone. You're help has been very very appreciated!


Coming up this weekend: christmas market :) Please bring your family and friends. I'll be selling crafts and other juicy things you probably want to give away this christmas. I hope to see you there! /Sandy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar