-->

torsdag 14 november 2013

#tbt with agnes

Today I met Agnes; we went swimming and sat in the whirl pool for half an hour...

I've known Agnes a couple of years now and still I smile when thinking about how we met. I was on going on a date, but first I wanted to meet up with my friend Camila to get some mental support. She came with Agnes (a classmate of hers) and we got introduced. I immediately liked her, especially as she was tall too. She was going in the same direction as where my date was waiting! As I told her that I was going on a date, she put her hand on my knee and asked: "Is he tall?" Hahahha. That's when we got friends!

I look forward to see your stuff on the christmas market Agnes. Support her and the other creatives on the 30th of November at Konstfack :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar