-->

tisdag 19 november 2013

Last colors of Swedish fall



My friend Camila is moving to Chile in about two weeks - for the third time. She doesn't know for how long she's staying, at least a couple of months. We love to take photos together and I've become her muse haha. The best photos have been the spontaneous ones. Or the analog images. These photos were taken to capture the last colorful details of Swedish fall.








Thank you Camila for these photos! Who's going to document all this when you're away? I look forward to read your on-the-road blog :) Until then I'm not going to be jealous about you soon living where it's very warm.. Let's party this weekend together until we drop! 

1 kommentar:

  1. I like the saucy dekolleté photo, I think it combines all the beautiful colours in this photoset the best :) Creative collabs are an amzing way to spend time with friends, we should do one soon !!

    SvaraRadera