-->

onsdag 27 november 2013

I'm on a boat yeah

Simone lives on a boat. Her mom does too. Only hang-up: winter (which means nov-march in Sweden). Also a boat needs a lot of maintenance and Simone had to renovate basically everything in "Alfred". It looks really good now! While we sat eating I asked if it was my head or her boat moving. Very smart Sandy yeey.

I love her red christmas OnePiece or whatever it was :) Looking for christmas presents? Buy one in Beyond Retro and your friend, partner or family member will look very #ntch (and it's cooler with something vintage then the original OnePiece...)


Simone makes videos! You'll see more of her boat in daylight and laugh (if you're Swedish) about her describing boat life. She´s really awesome and gives me loads of energy!!! Big up to you Simone, thanks for being an inspiration. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar