-->

söndag 7 december 2014

Sandy at skansen

Getting ready for Skansen! This was my second year at the biggest (and best) christmas market in Stockholm :) There is so much to look at; food, drinks, crafts, clothes you name it. Also kids get to sing traditional songs and dance to them - lovely!

Someone selling bread and buns, yummy!


Tadaaa! This was my little house! It was nice but cold, no heat whatsoever... As I was just standing there all day long my toe's were freezing cold.. as well were my fingers. But you actually get used to it and with some "glögg" and hot drinks I managed!

Quotes and good words.. love them. That's all I need to decorate my home with! 
Everything handmade by moí in Stockholm :) I sold pot coasters, photo blocks, glass coasters, candle light holders and graphical prints.

These were my neighbors, selling antique Swedish things like packages of milk from 1960. Cool and cute little booth!


This fire was in front of my booth, though the heat never reached me haha! The atmosphere at Skansen is super awesome and maybe I'll see you there next year. For now keep an eye on my blog and my etsy for more handmade items. 

Puss & Kram /Sandy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar