-->

tisdag 2 december 2014

DJ Sandy & DJ Cas

Me and my awesome friend Cas play old vinyls together, like at this new bar called HEARTS located in the heart of Stockholm (central station) - guess that's were they name comes from :) 


DJ Sandy with a vinyl from The Temptations! Yeah! 
While doing our sets I drink loads of sprinkling water. I need more water in my life!!! Started to carry around a bottle that I always refill. Should have started long time ago and I already feel so much better!!

Being a DJ makes you get the best food ever. Good energy and Cas is great company! HEARTS serves super yummy food, go there!!!

We also recently played records at Under Bron, the hipster club in Stockholm. It's known for it's club called Trädgården where the "cool kids" hang out in the summertime. Now, with this awful cold, we're happy to be inside!!! 

Here's a favorite track that me and Cas always compete with.... who's playing it first? Hahaha! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar