-->

måndag 22 september 2014

Banan pancakes 4life


Sweatheart Cornelia!

My sister and I had a sleepover on the boat were we had a good dinner together and the most awesome breakfast: banana pancakes!

For two people: 
- 1 banana
- 4 eggs 
- A bit of salt and cinnamon 

I also added some: 
- Cornmeal 
- Milk

I'd start with mashing the banana and then just mix it all together in a bowl. Use a pan with butter or olive oil. If you want to add cornmeal and milk the amount depends on how many pancakes you'd like. Most important is that the dough is thick enough to not "break" in your pan, so don't overdo it with the milk... Otherwise you'll get German Kaiserschmarrn :) 

I also did some blueberry smoothie: 1 banana, handful blueberry's, some lactose free milk, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, raw chia seeds and on top I added some roasted coconut and almonds. 

A gluten free and lactose free breakfast! The best thing; you feel really good and satisfied.. no heavy stomach or getting hungry two hours later. 

The images with my sister in the top are a year old, from one of our walks together :* A year goes so fast! Unbelieveble... anyway. I love you Cornelia! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Cornelia is such an autumn type! Her hair, her eyes....it suits her perfectly.

    I've been wanting to try banana pancakes for a long time, thanks for sharing the recipe!

    SvaraRadera