-->

söndag 24 augusti 2014

The Norwegian Prince of Soul



Me and Andy met the Norwegian soul king Bernhoft for an interview at Fasching, Stockholm, backstage some hours before his performance.

I've listened to his music for some time, but this was the first time I saw him live on stage - he blew me away! All alone he pulled of a concert like he was supported by a big band, see an example how he does it here.


My friend Camila took some lovely pictures of his performance. The venue was packed - sold out - and Bernhoft was really charming.

Our Photographer, Camila, was a Bernhoft newbie and hadn't had a chance to research him on YouTube before the event. After his first song she turned to me, wide eyed and open mouthed and asked 'What just happened?' From our interview, published on scandinaviansoul.com.

Scandinaviansoul.com were the only ones who signed up for an interview and I can not understand why! No matter what genre he's representing, Bernhoft is proof of pure talent and that should be written about. 

For those who haven't seen Bernhoft live yet I really hope you will. He is an extraordinary and funny person, on stage as well as backstage. 

One of my favorite tracks is "Come Around" :) I'd like to dance all night!!! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar