-->

torsdag 20 februari 2014

Two new items on etsy




Another quote from the Ashram, New Zealand! This quote became sort of a personal mantra and I think it tells us loads about how we live today. I sometimes feel like I do things to fast and can't keep up with anything. The only person to slow things down is me... Working on this all the time.

Meanwhile I read inspirational things like this quote to get reminded.




Finally more glass coasters! I've had the oak version up for some time now and only have one package left. It takes awfully long time for wood to dry. So I'm really happy to offer you this lovely pack of juniper wood. Buy them in my shop :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! Those glass coasters are beautiful! Can you imagine sipping a glass of iced tea in the sun room using those? Hahaha! I love how peace is described in that print. I'd love to see that hanging in a wall somewhere in my house. Thanks for sharing that, Sandy! Kudos and more power to you! :)

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick Seo

    SvaraRadera