-->

söndag 19 oktober 2014

Scandinavian Soul Live Session

Yesterday I worked on the first ever Scandinavian Soul Live Session!!! I feel honored to be part of this project. Swedish soul artist Cosima Lamberth with band was wonderful and super professional :) We were in the studio recording all Saturday!

Like a little family! Haha! Me, Gustav & Camila were filming and photographing. 
My friend Cas was taking care of sound recordings. These panels are the reasons why I'm not working as a sound engineer!



Sadly Camila isn't in this party picture, we had more fun than this I promise #stoneface. Thank you team Andy, Cas, Camila and Gustav. And of course Cosima with band! 

Keep an eye on scandinaviansoul.com for future releases and more soul from the Scandinavian Soul waters :) Awesomeness on high level!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar