-->

torsdag 31 juli 2014

#instagrammoments - january to july

#january #skiing #austria #beautyofnature / Breathtaking view in Sölden!

#january #groovytracks #djsandy / I start broadcast 'Groovytracks' at Studentradion 98,9 in Uppsala

#february #scandinaviansoul #andysandy / I get to be part of the first ever Scandinavian Soul Award Night and start working with founder of the site Andy Collins

#march #dollalova #scandinaviansoul / Me and Andy travel to Helsinki and meet up with the new Finish Soul collective. I get to see an awesome AWESOME live performance by three young bands

#april #babasburger #rågsved / Me, Marie and doggy Svea try out the new hipster-burger-place in Stockholm: Babas Burger. Rating: 3/5

#april #groovytracks #radioskanstull / I start boradcast my show at Radio Skanstull in Stockholm city

#may #friend #coffee / Lovely Johanna travels from Gothenburg to Stockholm and we're having a lovely coffee-catch-up at Il Café

#may #sleepover #svea / Sleepovers become weekly-standards at Marie's & Svea's house in Tallkrogen

#may #photo #summer #trädgården / I got an entrance card for Stockholms hipster club nr. 1 Trädgården. Me and best friend Titti kick of summer with black & white photos + beer at Trädgården
#june #birthday #onaboat / Having the best day ever wit my friends celebrating my birthday in the Swedish Artipelago
 #june #midsummer #party / How can you not love this group of happy (crazy) friends?!?!?

#june #bråvallafestival / I'm with WiMP Music this summer and Bråvalla Festival was a great experience meeting bands like 'Bombay Bicycle Club' and 'Imagine Dragons'

#july #groovytracks / The most played song in Sweden right now is 'Din Soldat' - a track by Albin feat. Kristin Amparo. They came to GroovyTracks and performed their song live :)

#july #DEUTSCHLAND / WHHHHHHYUUUT! Germany wins VM!!! :D


#july #photoblocks / My photoblocks at Designtorget sell out.... #ntch #ntch

#july #onaboat / I love life of boats. It makes me happy! Good that summer goes on for another month then wooooooooop woooooop!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar