-->

fredag 3 januari 2014

Greetings from a snowy land


I'm in Austria at the moment, visiting a piece of my origin :) My cousins live in Voralberg, we're going there on saturday. But at the moment we're in Sölden, skiing on top of the glacier! So cool!!! Though the ice is melting and big parts of it is visible under the thin snow (it's been very warm in Austria lately, in Voralberg you can not even go skiing yet).

The mountains are breathtaking. At 3249m this was the a bridge towards heaven.


The view from the bridge.

 Yeeey! My brother, sister, me and my stepmother.



Victory! My sister and brother always want to compete - in who's the best in skiing. My dad is a fair judge, as my little siblings always win. Which is ok, because I'm a grown up and I'm able to handle defeat haha.

All photos are made with my iPhone... sometimes the frame froze and I thought this was it. But still going strong. I fell once, hit my but and leg real hard. My dad is a pro and he never fuckes up haha. Skiing like a king too :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar